Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year

Hello everyone.

Happy 2017!  I hope you are getting a great start this year.  I certainly intend to. :)


Show and Tell time!


 photo IMG_4307_zpssbebu23x.png
A little new year greeting from us.  This is not  your usual Gigi image, this was done by the talented "adorkablestickers".  Since it snowed twice, I thought it was appropriate to use a snowy background and the look on Gigi is fitting too. :)  We did get snow on New Year's Eve, but luckily the snow melted by mid day on New Year.

 photo IMG_4306_zpsbcemo5sf.jpg
It was very cold this morning (under 30), but me and a colleague braved and went to Tully's and I got a Peppermint Bark Mocha. It was delicious.

 photo IMG_4240_zps1lw2yqx8.jpg
Chinese New Year is on the 28th (Rooster), so it's also fitting to make some "Chinese" images.  Since we are Chinese and all.  I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment