I noticed I didn't post this, so I am reposting this. September favorites will be coming.
+All items mentioned in this post were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.
Planner stuff: Still mostly making.
- Bubba Bear Studio. This one of the new ones I got lately. I enjoy the ones I bought (1 kit and 2 sheets)
- Balm dotcom. I have the coconut variety. It's the petroleum type (not sure if that's one of the ingredients) of lip balm. But I don't hate it. I peeled everything off my lower lips over the weekend (fun though and almost "worth it" until I ate something acidic... but that's another story) and I slathered it on my lips and I felt great.
Books: You can find both books from Amazon.
- Leverage--The Con Job. I didn't know they have books! I am not surprised, just forget to look for them. Since a lot of TV shows do have books. Well written and I feel like I am "watching the show"
- God Gets a Dog. I admit I bought it because it has a dachshund on the cover. Ha. But it's a really fun read and makes me cry a few times. If you are a dog lover, you would appreciate it. If you are christian, you would appreciate it. Heck, you don't have to be neither one and it's still a great read.
- The Librarians. New to me show, it already have 2 seasons out, so I am buying them from iTune, since I don't have cable and this works out fine for me. The show has lots of magic elements in it. My kind of show.