Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 2016 Favorites

Here are my current favorites.  I try to only includes items that are not mentioned in previous posts.  Enjoy!


Planner stuff:
I still make a lot of my own stickers or tweak other people's design to make my own (not selling).

Health/Beauty stuff

  • Desert Essence Fragrance Free Shampoo. I do not need color or fragrance in my beauty products, unless it has some real functions.  This shampoo is great for my sensitive scalp.  I really enjoy it.

Books
  •  Sea Haven: Drake Sisters Books.   A friend introduced me to this series and I still like it.  I am not done with it yet.
  • 衛斯理系列.  This is an old Sci-fi series I used to read in highschool waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then.  I am so glad to have found this again!!!  Since it's been so long, it's like reading a bunch of new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment