I do not have many new ones I haven’t share, so here are the favorite that I have not share before.
- Adorkable Stickers. All stickers are designed by shop owner and they are so adorkable!
- Little Dog Paper Co. This is formerly Alex Studio. Really like the little brand (Chihuahua) and their mini stickers.
- Yellow Paper House. I have recently purchased a Pocket Traveler Notebook, so I need some inserts to go with it. I am still at this, so I am sure I will find more goodies later on.
- EMUgency Pocket Stick. A couple weeks ago, I got this super itchy spot on my palm that I can’t seems to stop scratching and this little stick helped to sooth my skin.
- Burdock and Neem Health Scalp Shampoo. This helps with my eczema scalp. I like using T-Gel and T-Sal, but I prefer using a more natural approach when I get the chance.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I have this for a while, but have rediscover it. I use it to blend my foundation and concealer. I like it also because it is easy to wash and it dry fast very fast when I wash it with Swirl and Sparkle brush cleaner and brushegg (I can’t remember if this is where I got mine).
- I am still re reading the in death series from J.D. Robb. But I have just started Beautiful Uncertainty and I have liked it so far. I still have a bunch of new books I want to read that is already in my Kindle app. So many books, so little time.