Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gumdrop vs Berry and Soda vs Cherry

I did a mini comparison between the 2 lippies--Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment  and Covergirl Oh Sugar!

I am doing a little swatch for some similar shades I have.


 photo IMG_9473_zpsdeq7b6hh.jpg

These are the Berry shades.  I bought Gumdrop after seeing some comments about the sheerness of the lippies, so I picked the darkest shade.  They looked kind of similar, don't they?  Gumdrop looks more purple.  I did swiped it multiple times for the swatch.  That's only 1 swipe for Berry.


 photo IMG_9474_zpsjbd9jxam.jpg

Soda seems to be the most red in the bunch.  I only have a handful of the shades though.  And this one looked pigmented enough with a few swipes (as in the swatch) and I really like it.  Fresh looks more of the orange-red type and Soda is more red-red.

I like both brands for their own good and have no strong preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment