Wednesday, December 23, 2015

November December 2015 Favorite

Here is a sneak peek of my current favorites. 
There are many many products/companies that I use on regular basis and I may not include them here, but they have a special place in my heart.  I may have forgotten something, but here are the ones I remember and worth mentioning.  I will edit if I remember anything else.



Planner stuff:
  • Planner Chick Designs--Fast shipping, great removable stickers, great customer service. And I got a great sheet of custom she made for me.
  • Frank Hearts You--Fast shipping, great removable stickers, great customer service. Friendly shop owners and they made me an amazing set of Gigi stickers!!!
  • Sweet Ava's Paper--Great "clip art", not your usual same old clip art design. I especially love the dachshund and the dog sheet. I also like their "glossy" paper.
  • Planner Kate--I love her mini bookmarks and her functional stickers are awesome. I also like her pre cut washi.
  • The EC Planner Kit Lady--She is the first one who made my Gigi custom stickers. Love. Her other stickers are great too. Fast shipping and great CS and stickers in general!!!

Beauty stuff

Books
  • A Big Little Life by Dean Koontz.  I got this in audible book. I think I bought it because it was on sale.  I don't think I have read any books from Mr.  Koontz.  But I REALLY love this book.  It is great!  I may even try to read his other books.
  • In Death by JD Robb.  I love this series and am currently re-reading the whole thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment