Tuesday, September 22, 2015

This and that

I am sharing another planner spread I did.  This is using the vertical Erin Condren planner.  It is quite lovely, if I say so myself.  I have figured out so far that I prefer repositionable/removable matte stickers.  I like using half boxes.  I like adding dachshunds on my spread.  I love stickers. :D



 photo IMG_7631_zps0c202903.jpg
Lots of doggies here (I have added a few more since this photo) and see the hump day sticker?  Love that!  Here are the shops I used:  Planner Chick, Glam Planner, Planner Chick, Anchor Lime Design, Heidi's Little Planner, Oh So Fawn, The Very Crafty Mama, Vintage Gypsy Road, The Alex Studio, Frank Hearts You, Planner Frenzy, The EC Planner Kit Lady, Karonlina's Kraft, The Gifted Pepper.  I think I covered all.  But I didn't mention the clip arts I used to make my stickers in this spread.

 photo IMG_7632_zps941fbf5e.jpg
A photo of Gigi and I after her nails trimmed on Saturday.  I actually do not dislike this photo.

My skin is still healing, so no manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment