Monday, July 20, 2015

Walking Home

Painted my nails in this gorgeous color over the weekend.  I do love a good purple holographic nail polish.

I trimmed my nails really short again, I like them short and it also help me (sort of) not to hurt myself too much when I scratch.



 photo IMG_6741_zps403cf940.jpg


What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats

Top color:  ILNP Walking Home-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment