Thursday, July 16, 2015

SMAP nails

I am inspired to do a SMAP manicure and I did it with dots.  Because it is a relative easy "nail art" for me.




 photo IMG_6684_zpsee5ad23a.jpg
Part 1.  KB Shimmer PT Young Thing.  A very opaque silver holographic nail polish.  That's 2 coats. 


 photo IMG_6688_zps5df18252.jpg

 photo IMG_6693_zps55a4e3fe.jpg

Part 2.  Adding all the dots.  My dotting skill is still kinda meh, and I am working on it.  Maybe I need to be content to my "not very round" dots as "rustic" or "organic". ;)  And the spacing also need work.  But overall I like it.


What I used:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  KB Shimmer PT Young Thing-2 coat
Top color:  various polish from Cult Nails for the dots
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats


BONUS:

 photo IMG_6678_zps7b5b28a5.jpg



The little dork from this morning.  Love her so much.



+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment