Monday, July 13, 2015

Missed Call

I am sharing another one of ILNP's summer 2015 release.  I shared Mega X here and this is another one.



 photo IMG_6577_zps7c0f0520.jpg
I bought this at the presale for the summer collection.

What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  ILNP Missed Call-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

I this polish, but it only look this gorgeous under certain lighting, that was a bit disappointing.  Other than that it's a great color.

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment