Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nails on


I have been nail polish free for quite some time and finally I painted my nails with Wet and Wild Ebony Hates Chris on Friday.  Interesting observation:  whenever I painted my nails, my hands feels dry.  Why?  Then last night I decided to switch it up by adding Enchanted Polish Secret Sauce.  It was quite nice.  My pics suck, but the nails are nice.  The contrast is subtle and I like it.




 photo IMG_5801_zpsf01a8dde.jpg


What I used:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  Enchanted Polish Secret Sauce-2 coats (I am not sure if they still sell it, but there are plenty of awesome alternatives.  You do NOT need Enchanted Polish.).
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats
Nail vinyls:  NailVinyls and Twinkled T.

I have added another coat of Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat since then. :)  I learned about this top coat from Let them have Polish long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment