Sunday, June 14, 2015

Nails and tumbler

I painted my nails yesterday. :)




 photo IMG_5955_zpsawrqenrb.jpg


What I used:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  KB Shimmer Myth You Lots-1 coat
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

It sort of matches my Starbucks Tumbler. :D  This tumbler is chrome and the color shifts!  I wasn't going to buy this tumbler, but when we go to Starbucks on Friday and I saw it and it is the last one on display, I had to have it.  Haha.  My cuticles are really bad, but eczema what do you expect?  (I also discovered I have Staph infection on my hands too.  Yay for eczema!  NOOOOOOOOOT! )

And my Gigi was sunbathing in the background. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment