Friday, May 15, 2015

Guerlain

Long time no post here.  My Dyshidrotic Eczema (self diagnosis, I know I have eczema (I was diagnosed with this, just not the specific), I just pin point it to this specific beast) on my hands have been very very bad (extreme dryness, itchiness, cuts, cracks), so I have no mood to paint my nails.  And do you know how painful it is when a wound is touched by acetone?  But I have been using this time to pampered my nails and cuticles.  Lots of cuticle oil and butter. :)





 photo IMG_5357_zps6c51f6c6.jpg


Last week I have a sudden urge to go crazy, so I bought a super expensive and fancy lipstick.  I looooooooooove lippies. ;)

This is Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour in Beige Booster.  This is my first Guerlain anything.  I was introduced by mallory1712 from YouTube.  The texture is very nice and the color is YLBB.  I would say it is a pink nude.  Kind of similar to MAC Syrup, but not as "pink".  I enjoy it a lot and the packaging is so fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment