Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color

A little shopping spree during this weekend's grocery shopping.

Wet n Wild really do have some good quality products, one of them being Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris, which I have used in many of my manicures.  Another one is their lippies.  I bought the following 2 colors.


 photo IMG_4471_zpsfd371c93.jpg
This is WnW 24 Carrot Gold. I do think I like orange lipsticks. Maybe not straight orange, but lippies with orange tone. Haven't found the one yet.


 photo IMG_4470_zps0a0386b1.jpg
And this is WnW Just Peachy. Not a bad color.  Both colors are matte, so you need to balm-up.
Another con of this lippie is that it does not twist all the way down, so you need to be careful when you remove the cap.


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment