Sunday, April 26, 2015

Selfie with Gigi

Hello.  Just want to share some selfie with my girlie.  She had a dental cleaning on 18th and it took quite a bit off of her.  She had 2 teeth removed and we had a few tests (all came back ok) and she is starting a supplement regiment.  She will also need to see a cardiologist this coming week.  My girlie is a little senior now.



I love taking selfie with her.  I normally hate having my photos taken and so is she.  Like mother like daughter???  This was taken like at 6:30am.  I am wearing Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-In-Oil in Peach Me Love.  It is not really peachy looking here.  More like a dark peach?  It has a nice oil base and a tint.  I must say the oil does not last very long, but while it is on, it is nice and moisturizing.


 photo IMG_4982_zps2a413225.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment