Thursday, April 9, 2015

NYX lippies

A little retail therapy for me at Ulta.com last week or so because I have a coupon and also because I want to try out these NYX lippies.  I don't think I have seen them when I was at Ulta, plus usually they don't have the colors I want, so it is easier to just get it online.


I ordered the NYX High Voltage Lipsticks (1, 2) in Tiara and Flutter Kiss.  And NYX intense butter gloss (1, 2, 3)  in Tres Leches.


 photo IMG_4686_zps281b4488.jpg

I see that my swatch does not show the color as accurate as I'd like, but they are pretty nice.  Look at the links I have included or just google them yourself.

I do love me some lippies. :D

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment