Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mermaid's Dream

I have gone polishless for a good couple of days, not sure how much good it does.  But mentally I feel pretty good.  And today I painted my nails.




 photo IMG_4842_zps283a6bc5.jpg


What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Color:  Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

Also featuring my current favorite necklace.  These are separate purchases.  A cute dachshund pendant from Stickman Jewelry and a custom Footprints In The Sand pendant from Pangaea Designs.  Looooooooooooooooooooove.

I have also found Nail-Aid NO-RUB Power Gel Acetone Remover for Glitter Nail Polish, Nail Art and Stubborn Dark Polish at Walmart today, so I am kinda interested in trying them out.  Here is one of the reviews I have found.  I do like the Target Up & Up nail polish remover dip it (review), but acetone really dries up my nails, so I want to see if this is any better.

I am a eczema sufferer, and my hands have been acting up a bit, so I want to be gentle to my hands and nails.

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment