Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ebony Hates Chris drinking Shirley Temple at Electric Carnival

I can't stay from this nail combo, so I put it on last night (4/11).  It's pretty and easy to use.  I love it.




 photo IMG_4736_zps40e07fd9.jpg
It is safe to say this manicure is my favorite.  But let's focus on the lip balm this time for a change, since this mani is a repeat.
This is Silk Naturals Organic Lip Balm in Shirley Temple.  I got it as a freebie when I purchased a bunch of lipsticks last time.  Surprisingly I love the texture, it's not too greasy and not too waxy.  Awesome!  The smell is not too strong, since I can't smell it, but then my smelling is not too great, so don't count on me on that. :)

What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  ILNP Electric Carnival (H)-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

I really like this manicure, it's so pretty and so easy.

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment