Monday, April 13, 2015

Darling Diva Polish Putter

Trying a new polish on Friday night (4/10).  A great neon green with holographic.  But I have some problem with dragging with this polish.  I applied base coat, then 2 coats of Putter and it dragged when I put on the top coat shortly after.  So disappointed, especially when I have no problem with WnW Ebony Hates Chris and then I immediately applied another color on top and that only cost me $2 and Putter is like $12.  And you definitely need a topcoat for Putter to look shiny.




 photo IMG_4726_zps9b1a5060.jpg


What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Color:  Darling Diva Polish in Putter-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats
Also featuring Silk Naturals' St. Tropez, it is one of my favorite lippies from them.  It is a nude color.   The lippie is moisturizing and I really enjoy it.

Additional information for this lippie:


St. Tropez is a pinkish nude lip gloss with a hint of plum and a little shimmer.

Ingredients:   Ingredients:  Certified Organic Castor and Jojoba Oils, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides (organic), Avocado Oil, Organic Candelilla Wax, Cranberry Oil, Raspberry Oil, Passionfruit Oil, Carnuaba Wax, Natural Vanilla Flavor  Also contains:  Mica, Iron Oxides

Reformulated in May 2013 to be a solid stick gloss and to replace pigments that were discontinued by the manufacturer. 


Additional Info
Formula     Slick Stick
Lip Color Family     Nude
Tone     Neutral
Finish     Demi-Matte
Shimmer Scale     1 (0=Matte 5=Glitter)
Vegan     Yes
Depth     4 (1=white, 6=black)
Opacity     3 (0=Sheer 5=Opaque)
Gluten Free     Yes
Dye Free     Yes



+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment