Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cuticle care products

I have decided to give my nails a break.  Not sure if it will do any good.  Because my nails have been so ridge-y (and kind of dry and also a bit stained).  I am not even sure how long it has been like this.  But no matter.  In the mean time I am going to pamper my nails and hands.  So I am sharing some of the cuticle products I use.




 photo IMG_4814_zpscf4de806.jpg

  • Sunny Body Product Miracle Balm (aka 365 Days of Color)-It is made with shea butter, beeswax, candella wax, jojoba oil, coconut oil, vitamin E and fragrance.  I have also bought the hand scrub, but I haven't try it yet.
  • My own mix of oil-I haven't made any more. But this has jojoba oil, argan oil, rose hip oil, calendula oil extract and vanilla oil
  • Royal Oil - Hydrating & Healing Cuticle Oil-This pen has lots of different oil and I really like the pen and it is refillable.  Ingredients:  Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Grapefruit Seed Oil, Organic Cold Pressed Moringa Oleifera Oil, Organic Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil, Argan Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Olive Squalane, Sesame Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Organic Tamanu Oil, Vitamin E, may contain Essential Oils and/or Fragrance Oils (if one is chosen)
  • Pure Nail Oil-This is not a bad product and I think this is the first oil I have try.

I haven't decide which one is better, they all seems to work equally well for me.  I usually prefer fragrance free item.  But I did choose scents from Sunny Body Product, I especially love the Hot Chocolate scent (LE) and the chocolate covered strawberry is also amazing.  I love chocolate scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment