Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Colourpop

I have received my Colourpop order on Monday and want to share some swatches here.  Colourpop's Lippie Stix are great and they have been very popular lately especially on YouTube, so do a search if you are interested.




 photo IMG_4520_zpsb039b71d.jpg
My 3 new addition.  I especially love Westie.  I need to buy the lippie pencils too.


 photo IMG_4239_zps9bab5b58.jpg
Here are the other ones I have.  This swatch is not the best, sorry.  Brink is my fav among this bunch.  Lumiere and Frida are nice too.


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment