Friday, March 20, 2015

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color review

I have seriously accumulated so many lately.  And I really do enjoy them. :)  I think they are the best beauty products that can enhance your look alone. :)  Great for days when you just want something, but not a full face.  This post will be a review of Wet n Wild lipstick.



I included similar shades or the other items I owned in the same collection.


 photo IMG_4290_zps69b3e1aa.jpg
These are matte and very pigmented. Just 1 swipe is all you need. I would use a lippie base. Use either a lip balm or a lip primer.
Wine Room and In the Flesh, I already owned.  The other ones are BOGO half off at Walgreen.  All are very nice. Cherry Bomb is a bit patchy/difficult to apply evenly.  I think with a lip brush, it would give better result.


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment