Thursday, March 19, 2015

Paradox (H)

I have received my ILNP preorder today!  I love their shop.  Great polishes and fast shipping.



 photo IMG_4271_zps6509e0c0.jpg
I can't wait to play, so I used one of the new polishes.
Base coat is OPI Nail Envy and top coat is INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat.
The base color is 1 coat Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris (a very good black polish at its price point!) and topped with 2 coats of ILNP Paradox (H).
Also featuring Fresh Sugar Rosé Extreme Lip Treatment.

Everything apply smoothly and come together great. :)


A bonus photo of Gigi from last Saturday (3/14/15).  :)  We went to visit her Godfather (my uncle who adores her) and she dressed up for the visit. :D

 photo IMG_4199_zps72930659.jpg



+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment