Monday, March 23, 2015

NYX butter gloss review

This is a mini review of NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu.



This product is nothing new.  They now have an more intense version of this (intense butter gloss.  LOL.).  I like them, because they are not sticky at all.  Lots of color choices and are quite pigmented for what it is.  And I heard it's great for topping lipsticks, which I normally don't do.  They are also affordable.


 photo IMG_4366_zpsd6bf9605.jpg

This is a nice YLBB color for me.  The tube matches the real color, which is nice.


* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment