Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

I bought a new foundation this Saturday while grocery shopping. 




 photo IMG_4453_zps98cecbac.jpg

This is one of my purchases during this morning's grocery shopping trip. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation for normal to oily skin. I already have shade 120, but when compared to 220 (the one I just bought), it's ever so slightly lighter and pinker. 220 is yellower, which I think suits me better. But both colors work for me. I mixed 120 with bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Ginger the other day, because BE is not particularly for oily skin, so mixing both makes sense, also for the SPF benefit.  I have also been mixing BE and my IT CC cream too.  I enjoy mixing foundations for various reasons. :)


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment