Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lovecraft

I am sharing my review of Kat Von D Lovecraft.  It is also described as " LOVECRAFT - matte mauve pink nude (cult favorite)" on Sephora's website.   



I have read quite a few reviews before I bought this and the major complaint is that it is drying.  So I apply lip balm liberally before I use this.  I used EOS as my base, I think "dryer" lip balms makes the best lip stick base and I prefer them anyway, so it's perfect.  Anyway, this is a great color.  My lips feel fine with a base and my lips didn't look dry. The packaging is cool.   I really like it. 


 photo IMG_4197_zps3ffc04c2.jpg

This is my type of color.  And look at the packaging!  I love it.  I don't have a big urge in trying another color.  At least for now.

* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment