Monday, March 23, 2015

Electric Carnival with holo

My previous manicure has been shrinking way faster than I thought, so time for a change.  I really like this combo.  What do you think?



 photo IMG_4347_zpsa9cad826.jpg

Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  ILNP Electric Carnival (H)-2 to 3 coats.  I think 2 to 3 coats show off the flakies the best.  1 coat is not enough IMO.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

Also featuring Hurraw! Chocolate lip balm.  Love it.  I love me some chocolate (chocolate, not chocolate strawberry, or chocolate-with-something flavor) lip balm.


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment