Monday, March 30, 2015

Ebony Hates Chris on a holo Open Fields dressing in Coral

Same manicure, different lippie.  I really do enjoy "posing" with a lippie.  That way I can feature more than just my nails.  Yes?  No?  Let me know.





 photo IMG_4493_zps72b841b1.jpg
Coral is such a bright, happy Summer color.  It really shows up on my lips.  The opacity of these lippies varies and also depends on your natural lip color.

What I used:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  Open Fields (H)-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in coral is also featured. :)


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment