Thursday, March 26, 2015

Abundance

My manicure of Electric Carnival (H) has finally chipped (right pointer), so I am forced to change to another polish.  Ha!




 photo IMG_4405_zps6c842807.jpg
This is ILNP Abundance (H).  This is 2 coats on top of a coat of black.  It didn't really need a base color, but I initially wanted to use another color, hence this happened.  I had the non (H) version and this version is even better.  Remind me of Fall.  And the color shifts.  I love the name.  I am thinking Fall, Thanksgiving, warm and cozy.

This is ILNP's description...

Abundance (H) is a holographic version of the original Abundance Ultra Chrome nail polish!

The new Abundance (H) contains just the right amount of holographic splendor to add a beautiful rainbow sparkle to the polish. All without ruining the intense color shift effect!

Abundance (H) effortlessly shifts through super vivid hues of red, orange, bronze. and gold.

We've had Abundance (H) on hold for quite a while but feel it's finally time to share her with the world!

Abundance (H) is part of ILNP’s “Ultra Chrome” class of multichromatic nail polishes; formulated to apply directly to the nail without the need for a base color. 

Fully opaque after 2 coats!

What I used:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  ILNP Abundance (H)-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in clear is also featured. :)


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment