Wednesday, March 25, 2015

3 days later

My manicure with Electric Carnival is still going quite strong. There some mild wear, but I think it is not as bad as the shrinking.  Definitely no chips!



This was from Saturday-3/22/15.  And the photo below is just now-3/25/15.  This polish photographs the best (for me) is when I am outdoor in the sun.  Or you can look at these amazing swatches.  I am sure you can google more pics.


 photo IMG_4403_zpscdab9c6d.jpg

Also featuring Hurraw! root beer lip balm, a new tube I cracked open today.  It is so satisfying to start a new tube.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment