Friday, February 27, 2015

Recent nails

I have been sick this week, so I have to close the shop for a bit.  But I want to share for some nails I have done. :)





 photo IMG_3802_zpsfc08b162.jpg

Base color is Cult Nails Nevermore.
Topped with ILNP Electric Carnival.  Lovely combo.
Also featuring Hurraw! Earl Grey lip balm. :)  Hurraw is great and their lip balms are my current favorite and I highly recommend them.



 photo IMG_3843_zps8ca399db.jpg


The purple is Chaos & Crocodiles Reconnaissance.
White base is Eyes White Open from KBShimmer.
Black (Nevermore) and pink (Devious Nature) are both from Cult Nails.
Silver holo is also from KBShimmer--PT Young Thing.  It is my favorite.
For Base Coat, I used part of the The System-Formula X.  I haven't give a thorough go with this system, but initial thought was:  not bad.


I like my nails to be short.  I do like the square nails, but the corners break too easy for me, so the nubs work for me.  LOL.

* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  
All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment