Saturday, April 27, 2013

My nail decal tool and some manicures

Just want to show you a picture of the tweezers I use for picking up and apply my decals.




 photo photo1-152.jpg

This particular tweezers is for sticker art that I got long time ago, it has a very sharp point, which makes picking up small stickers easy.  You can also just use your regular brow tweezers, anything with a sharp, precise point will work.  Hope this helps you.  Also when you put top coat (or clear nail polish) to seal the decal that you apply everywhere around the decal.  Sometimes when you brush from the top of the decal to the bottom that the top coat does not cover all the way around the decal.  I like to put at least 2 coats.

And the bow tie will be available in my shop soon. :)



And here is a little Doctor Who inspired manicure I did with the bow tie. :)

 photo photo2-155.jpg

Nail Tek Foundation II
2 coats of "spiked" Revlon Royal (it's just a franken I made by adding spectraflair and holographic pigment to Royal)
2 coats of Cult Nail Seduction
2 coats of NYC Grand Central Station (as top coat)


Here is another one


 photo photo-252.jpg

Nail Tek Foundation II
2 coats of Cult Nails Disciplined
2 coats of China Glaze Fairy Dust
2 coats of NYC Grand Central Station (as top coat)

* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  
All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment